We are excited to launch a major update to our Florida Conservation Lands Map Viewer. This new version features improved graphics, navigation and performance, and allows you to search and view several important data layers all in one map. Florida conservation lands, Florida Forever Board of Trustees land acquisition projects, Florida Forever acquisitions, and conservation easements on private lands are now all available in a single map.
Some examples of how you can use the map viewer:
- View Florida Conservation Lands boundaries over maps or aerials.
- Query by managing agency (e.g., select DEP, Division of Recreation and Parks to see all 171 state parks and trails).
- See the acquisition progress of Florida Forever projects by turning on Florida Forever Board of Trustees Projects and Florida Forever Acquisitions.
- See what properties have dedicated conservation easements.
- See contact information for Florida Conservation Lands and find links for more information.
We are launching the map viewer as a beta (testing) version for a few weeks to make sure it operates well on new platforms.